CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

don't jack around

this is jack.

he's my best friend and bodyguard. he saves me from the shiny prism that shines on the kitchen wall when sunlight filters through the crystal vase, or when i open the freezer compartment and the bulb reflects on the ice bin.

his full name is jack russell terrier. he gets mail, usually junk mail, because i always use his name when i order crap from the internet. he is always watching out for me, as you can see above. he lets me know when anything interesting passes by my house, like a bus or dump truck or the asshat man down the street with the 4 wheeler.

i love him, and he loves me back.

but so far, he refuses to reciprocate with the tummy rubs! and he wants me to touch his bone far too often for us to be "just friends".

don't forget to enter the giveaway for the handbag book!

0 comments: